Country star Jake Owen talks new album

TODAY sat down with platinum-selling country artist Jake Owen to discuss his newest hit song, "Real Life," and his collaboration with Discover Boating, the boating awareness campaign powered by the North American recreational boating industry. Together, their goal is to inspire fans and concertgoers to explore what life is like on the water.
In "Stories of Discovery," a documentary developed by Discover Boating, the "Barefoot Blue Jean Night" singer and a few other inspirational boaters share the reasons why the activity has been so meaningful to them.
TODAY
Yeah, I'm pretty much untouchable these days. [laughs] No, I thought the only way to truly be genuine and real with a song called "Real Life" is to include my friends and family. My brother got some good face time in it, so I'm sure he's enjoying the perks of that. And my mom and I did a little dance in the video together, too, and that was really nice.
TODAY
TODAY
Share on Google Plus

About openclickmovies

0 comments: