K-Pop Star show

K-Pop Star is about the only singing contest I’ve ever watched in a Korean reality TV. I guess it was because All K-pop started posting news about the contestants that got me hooked. But not just that, ultimately, the fact that BoA judges the show as SM’s representative was a plus factor to even get me interested!
I’ve been checking out the show once in a while and only until the explosive Su Pearls’ performance of “The Boys” made me root for them!!! Especially Park Ji Min and Lee Michelle. Honestly, there are definitely some hidden talents in this show, amongst the contestants! I was literally spazzing all throughout their entire stage of “The Boys”!!! I dare say they did it better than SNSD and omigosh, BoA was totally fangurling over them, too!!!! They were awesome, I tell ya!
Share on Google Plus

About openclickmovies

0 comments: